KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Kohler continues to create new products that reduce water usage while maintaining performance, and the latest addition to that mix is the WaterSense-certified single-function showerheads with Katalyst technology. Providing a soothing, steady flow of water at a mere 2.0 gallons per minute, these new components are easy on the conscience and the wallet without stinting on a satisfying, indulgent bathing experience.• The low flow rate saves up to 20 percent on water consumption over conventional 2.5 GPM models, are WaterSense-listed and also complient with the requirements of CALGreen.
• Kohler’s Purist, Forté, and Bancroft single-function showerheads are now all available with the 2.0 GPM Katalyst spray technology.
• A new patent-pending air induction technology maximizes the air-water mix to deliver a dense invigorating showering experience.
• A new sprayface optimizes the water pattern and droplet size for superior coverage, intensity and rinsing performance.
• Also new is a unique clear nozzle that is sleek and coordinates easily with all available finishes.
• A MasterClean sprayface is easy to clean and maintain because it resists mineral buildup that can also reduce spray coverage and volume.
• To obtain high-resolution photography of this product, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room
• For interviews, please contact Mirjam Lippuner to set up an interview with Les Petch, marketing manager Kohler Performance Showering.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.